Classic Yacht Insurance
IRCM is an independent Classic Yacht Insurance specialist. Our classic craft specialism has been at the core of the business from its very beginning, having grown from our founder’s passion for wooden vessels. With a broad knowledge of construction methods for wooden craft and access to a network of leading wooden boat builders, IRCM’s specialist classic yacht team are able to deliver top level claims support should you suffer loss or damage to your vessel.
Because IRCM has a wide market access as well as our own in-house classic yacht schemes you can benefit from having your classic yacht or boat insured with the most appropriate cover at a competitive premium – a best value programme that meets your specific requirements.
Cover options that are available to you include:
- Agreed Value Basis of Insurance: This means that in the event of a total loss (actual or constructive) of your classic yacht you will receive the full value of your vessel as stated in your insurance schedule. In other words, no deduction will be made for wear, tear and/or depreciation.
- Racing Risks: Whatever your requirements, you can benefit from cover tailored to your racing diary.
- Optional Legal Expenses Insurance
- Optional Excess Protection Insurance
- Skippered Charter: Your cover can be tailored to include cover for your yacht when chartered out.
You can save time and money by letting IRCM conduct your Classic Yacht Insurance marketing on your behalf.
Telephone IRCM on 01902 796 793 or email email@example.com for a no-obligation quotation or consultation