Marine Engineers Insurance
An Insurance Programme truly aligned to your personal and business goals as a Marine Engineer:
- Full Yachtyard Liability included with Your Public Liability Insurance
- Liability Limits up to £10,000,000
- Cover for Hot Work Automatically Included
- No Lower “Inner Limits” of Cover for Hot Work or Your Other Insured Activities
- No Restriction on Value or Size of Vessel You Are Insured to Work On
- Worldwide Cover Available
- Easy to Understand Policy Wording
- Competitive Pricing With No Tie-Ins
- Security of Leading Global Marine Insurers
- Full Insurance, Risks & Claims Management for Your Business
- Fast Quotation Service & Document Issuance Smooths Your Move to IRCM
- Full Independent Broking Service Available
- Bonus-Building Introducer Facility
For a Marine Engineer Insurance Programme truly aligned to your personal and business goals read on or telephone the IRCM team on 01902 796 793
Bowline® – Straightforward, Easy to Understand Policy Wordings
Bowline® Marine Trades Combined Insurance Policy wordings are easy to understand documents supported by a straightforward schedule with your cover details clearly highlighted.
There are no conditions restricting you to working on or handling vessels of a particular size or value which means you are free to develop and run your business without having to refer to your insurers if you are working on a particularly valuable or large craft.
Similarly, there is no ambiguity over the level of indemnity provided under your Public and Yachtyard Liability Insurance. If the schedule says £5,000,000 then that’s the level of cover you have; there are no hidden inner limits related to the value of vessels you handle or work on.
Competitive Pricing and No Tie-Ins
You benefit from competitive pricing with Bowline® Marine Trades Insurance. Not only that, you get the added bonus of accessing some great discounts such as a rolling 10% discount off our standard rates if you are a British Marine Member and operate under their Terms & Conditions. Unlike other providers who only offer you a 5% discount we don’t tie you into long-term undertakings.
Security of Global Marine Insurers
The Bowline® Marine Trades Combined Insurance policies are underwritten by leading Global Marine Insurers
Insurance, Risk & Claims Management (IRCM)
We do exactly what our name suggests: We manage your Risk, your Insurance and your Claims. If you need to make a claim you will have the support of our in-house claims team who will liaise with insurers and loss adjusters on your behalf during the course of managing your claim. We offer a full face-to-face consultancy to ensure we fully understand your business which means you benefit from receiving appropriate advice that genuinely meets your requirements.
It’s Easy to Move Your Marine Engineer Insurance to IRCM
We have streamlined our processes which means moving to IRCM is easy. There are no long forms for you to complete and we offer a fast quotation service that means you can often have cover in place and your documents with you in a couple of hours.
Full Independent Broking Service Available
If your Marine Engineer Insurance requirements are not best met by our Bowline® Marine Trades Combined Insurance Policies we are able to access wider market facilities to ensure we find the most appropriate solution for your requirements.
For a Marine Engineer Insurance Programme truly aligned to your personal & business goals telephone IRCM on 01902 796 793 or email email@example.com
Bonus-Builder Introducer Facility
Because IRCM has extensive access to Yacht & Boat Insurance Markets we are able to offer our commercial clients an insurance introducer facility that provides a regular additional income stream to their businesses.
By introducing your customers to IRCM, you benefit from a generous commission rate that is paid at inception of a policy and at each subsequent renewal. Further benefits include:
- “Client Ownership” that enables you to receive commission when their customers upgrade their boats, even if the purchase was from an alternative source to the Introducer.
- Customers are not tied to anyone insurer, so IRCM can continue to meet the customer’s changed needs – and you still retain your commission.
Some IRCM Introducers have developed their facility to the extent that their own annual Commercial Insurance premiums are easily covered by their Bonus-Builder Introducer Commission.
For further information on taking out a Bonus-Builder facility with IRCM telephone Mark Elcocks on 01902 796 793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.